Ava and her daddy

Ava just started standing last week and already she's trying to climb onto the couch and up the stairs (which are now blocked...). She also likes to crawl over the dog or anything else in her way.

Here are some pictures of Ava playing with her daddy and Scarlett yesterday. While they aren't the best pictures technically, I still like them because they tell a story. You can tell they were having fun and I can hear her squealing and laughing when I look at them. My favourite is the closeup of Ava - she looks so happy.

On a totally different topic, if any of you are interested in rubber stamping or making greeting cards, my sister is hosting an event called Stampalooza on Saturday, April 14th. The tickets are very reasonable (includes lunch, snacks, make and takes and a brand new set of stamps). If you want more details, visit her blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
She looks so grown up.
Jen, did you send this link to Sandy?
Mom
Anonymous said…
Seeing her grow up through the latest in technology (your blog) is the next best thing to being there in person.
I will opt for the in person myself, but it is nice to wake up to the latest in her development every morning.
Nana
Jennifer said…
Thanks, Mom. Good idea to send it to Sandy but I don't have her email address. Can you please email it to me? Thanks!