At the beach

Today was a great day. I woke up to find that my picture of my beautiful niece was featured on Blog Guelph today. Then we went to visit my aunt in Wasaga Beach. We all had a great time - especially Ava. She loved the water and I got a pile of pictures of her playing.

Only one picture for today as it's been a long day and my computer is really bogged down lately (could have something to do with thousands of pictures on the hard drive...) and not running the fastest.

An engagement picture I took of my sister and her fiance at the beach...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jen you have so much talent it amazes me, my Melissa envys your ability and that you have so much accomplished with your scrapping! we have commented how Blessed we are to have meet your family each of you have such gifts to share with us ~ thanks for sharing these precious pictures and your thoughts they are beautiful ~ d
Anonymous said…
beautiful picture, beautiful subjects :)

Karen
Jennifer said…
Thanks, ladies! I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Darlene! You are so sweet - I am so happy to have met you guys too. I can't wait to see you and Melissa again. How is Lucas? He must be getting so big. Hope things are going well for you and hope to see you at the next technique class!