The lemonade stand

This is my good buddy, V. He is the most fascinating and hilarious little kid I have ever met. On Saturday at the garage sale, he set up a lemonade stand. And not just your run of the mill lemonade stand. Thanks to his parents, it was complete with a sign, an umbrella and slices of lemon. He's an entrepreneur in the making - a born sales person. There were people stopping their cars just to buy lemonade from him. We were told that we could only have two glasses of lemonade each. When I saw him pouring a third glass for himself and asked him about the rules he told me that he didn't have to follow the rules because "he owned the place"! At the end of the day, little V had earned over $30 - enough to buy the toy he'd been eyeing at Chapters. Thanks, little V. It was a great day and a pleasure hanging out with you as always.

Counting the money...



Introducing "Mr. Stretchy" who I am told could beat Hercules in hand to hand combat due to the fact that he can stretch to double his size...



Mr. Stretchy guarding the money...



The lemonade stand...



How cute is he?



Flagging down cars to buy lemonade...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Very cute! I too was impressed by his business skills - I walked by to offer some cherries to the gang at the garage sale and he asked if I wanted to buy a glass to go with my cherries - I couldn't resist and got a third glass! :)
Anonymous said…
Jen, great Pics...I don't even know this little Boy, but every story you have of him, I just crack Up....He sounds way too cute.


Sharon
Jennifer said…
Thanks, ladies! Sharon - you should meet him sometime. He is the coolest and funniest little kid I have ever met. He uses larger words than most grownups I know! Not many kids I know have the word "insubordination" in their vocabulary from the time they are four years old! In fact, I am not sure I totally know what that word means!