Almost two and other random pictures

It's hard to believe that Ava is almost two years old. This picture was a complete fluke. I was chasing Ava with the camera and we were playing a little game. She was trying to get the camera, and I was lucky enough to get this shot less than two weeks before her second birthday. If she ever asks, this was totally intentional and this was her response to me asking her "how many" she is...



Sure she looks innocent, but five seconds later she tried to run over the dog...



Ethan on the left in blue and Owen on the right in brown...



Surrounded by snuggly little babies, a remote control and scrapbook magazines - what could top this?



A snapshot of Ethan a.k.a. Snugglebear as my sister calls him...



Owen a.k.a. Captain Kissy Face also named by my sister...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Abolutely gorgeous pictures, Jennifer! I love them all, as usual! Please give Snugglebear, Captain Kissy Face and The Munch BIG kisses and hugs from Auntie M. I will have to come over for a play tomorrow - I'm in withdrawl! :) Love, love, love these pictures!
Karen E. said…
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful children with us Jen. Also, thanks for sharing your photography skills!
Hugs to all.