The wedding

I can't believe three weeks has passed since my last post. Things have been crazy here between my sister's wedding, the boys' christening and the general day to day stuff around here.

Without further ado, here are some pictures from my sister's wedding the end of July.

My beautiful sister and her wonderful new husband...



Newly married, circling the town in the Dart...



Awww...my mom and dad...



The rearview mirror of the Dart...



The rings...



More to come tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Thanks, Jen! You're a sweetheart! I love these pics! Thanks so much for bringing your camera along! You should put the picture of you and mom up - you guys looked so beautiful!
Karen E. said…
Thanks for the pictures Jen. The are fabulous. I love the rear view mirror snap! Very creative. You are so talented. Would love to see the pic of you and your Mom too.