Day 28 {first day off}

Hi everyone! Today was pretty uneventful but I managed to snap a few pictures. It was my first day off this week and I am also off tomorrow. So far I am really liking it. It's like a weekend in the middle of the week.

The kids were dressed first thing this morning. Mommy was a different story and was like this until 11. It was GREAT.



Ava taking a picture of me. She very seriously told me "Okay. No cheese, no smile. Just look at me." Then for the next shot I was told "turn away and look at something else and I'll take a picture of you". Wonder where she got this from?



Somebody wanted their toenails painted.





And was very impatient when it didn't dry quickly.





My favourite random shot from the day:



That's it for today! Thanks for looking.

Comments

Melissa said…
Looks like you had a great day, Jen! Love the pictures of Ava with her toes! What a cutie! Have another great one today!
Sandra said…
Great photos. Good to hear that you survived going back to work.
Erika said…
Sounds nice to have a day off. Lovely picture of Ava! And so funny that she gave you directions for posing. :)
Anonymous said…
Painted toes are always fun! When you spend all that time on them and then after 5 mins they say I don'y want my nails painted ;-) lol Love the directing of Ava. Have a nice weekend!