Day 330 {slumber party}

This photo was taken at 12:02 am and it is the earliest I have managed to get my photo of the day out of the way. Ava woke up just before midnight and asked if she could sleep with me (Jason is on midnights). She would end up waking me up several times over the next few hours for various reasons. Her ear was sore, her ponytail was falling out, her bed was more comfortable, tuck her in again, my bed was more comfortable, etc. Finally I gave up and turned on Treehouse TV for her so I could get some sleep. When I woke up for work a little while later, the tv was on and she was fast asleep. I left for work exhausted and she still looked like this when I left the house.



I got a good laugh on my way to work. I heard the rumble of an engine. I looked over to see a Dodge Ram with a hilarious bumper sticker that read "It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho the rest of your life." Anyway, I tried to get a picture and failed miserably. I really need to start carpooling.



Anyway, it was refreshing to get a laugh since this is the usual sight I see:



LAME. Who finds this funny? Obviously the person who put this corny joke up. At least their "Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things" joke from the summer got an "ewwwwww" out of me. This sign just gets a daily eye roll from me. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Erika said…
Lol, we really have too few bumper-stickers around here!