Day 22 {commuting}

I've been getting tired of listening to the same songs over and over, so I updated my iPod last night.



I had to do something to keep the ride entertaining because there sure isn't anything entertaining to see during the trip:



Seriously?! That's the best you've got? The sign at the mechanic place at the other end of town that says "Let us take a peek at your undercarriage" gets full marks but this sign is so lame I'm not even going to put my name on the picture.

Here are the first three songs on my iPod after the update:

#1:



#2:



#3 - Ava's favourite song:



The kids usually listen to whatever I listen to, so it's no surprise when they end up having the same favourites as I do. Turn it Up is a song that she picked out all on her own while we were listening to the radio in the van a couple of weeks ago. I have to admit it's kind of catchy. It reminds me very much of one of her other favourites from a couple of months ago.

Thanks for looking!

Comments