day 87 - the allowance days are here $

Ava has been collecting (stealing...) change from around the house. A quarter here, a dime there...if you leave it lying around, it's gone. I keep hearing her playing with change in her room and keep telling her to put it back. Yesterday she sat down with me and told me with a very serious face that she needs her own money to "buy stuff". So we had a chat and have come to the agreement that if she helps around the house she can have a small allowance.

Here's one of her first jobs - picking out clothes for her and her brothers:



There are a lot of colours going on here but that's fine with me because I didn't have to pick them out. It was at that point I decided to I wanted to get a picture of the three kids together in their outfits. I told Owen to turn around as his back was to me.



He turned alright. And he didn't stop.



Five seconds later any hopes I had for a group shot were over as Owen's spinning turned into a full blown ballet session for all three of them:



Oh well. Maybe having two nice pictures of all three of my kids together in one month is too much to ask.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jarret likes the clothes Ava picked out for her brothers :) Sara