fabulous five - top five and a winner!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in Fabulous Friday! I am so thankful for each and every one of your beautiful entries and I hope that you will all participate again this Friday.

We even had a tutorial in the mix. Thank you so much to Flower Photography for the Bubbly Orange Tutorial. Make sure you check it out and if you get a chance to try it, please join her link up that can be found at the bottom of the tutorial. Her shot was another one of my favourites and it's definitely on my to do list for this week.

Picking a top five definitely wasn't easy. Andrea and I had a hard time picking and my top five was different from her top five. As a result, we called Jen in for the tie breaker.

Without further delay, here are the top five:

Elena at Selfie Magic for her breathtaking beach sunset:



Rachelle at They Call Me Mommy Rachelle for her adorable capture of her son playing:



Trish at Life Through a Lens for the beautifully shallow depth of field on this capture:



And Mira at Learning the Art of Photography for her fabulous shot of a beautiful castle in Slovenia (you should also check out her incredible storm cloud picture - it's another one of my favourites):



::drum roll please::

And the winner of week one of Fabulous Friday is Keara at Now I Know What Life is All About for her absolutely stunning dandelion shot:



Congrats ladies! Please sure to grab your button below for your blog!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you, Jennifer! I'm very honored to have my photo in the top five! Great linky you have going here :)
Meg said…
Wow!! Awesome pictures! Especially that winner! Congrats everyone. :)
Mira Crisp said…
Thank you so much, Jennifer! :))
Trish ~ ♥ ~ said…
I'd let to take this oportunity to thank my mom and B for always being there. And B for his ever ending patience. Oh wait, sorry, I was saving this speech for the Oscars!

All kidding aside, thank you so very much, glad you liked it. You must have had a difficult time as all the enteries were amazing shots.
Wahoo! Thank you so much! I bet that was tough choosing! You really had some great shots!
4 Lettre Words said…
These are all so beautiful! And, how much do I wish I was near some palm trees right now. :)
Buckeroomama said…
Beautiful! Congrats to the winners. :)
Photography said…
I love your top 5! Especially the winner so dreamy :-) Thanks for the shout out too :-) Look forward to this week.