day 50 - the justice league

Long time no post! It's been a crazy couple of weeks getting ready for the boy's fourth birthday party. The party was great and I am finally ready to get back into the posting groove.

Here's a shot from the superhero photo booth on Saturday:

Superhero Birthday Party

Have you seen this awesome freebie for Project Life? I don't post status updates very often but I had a very important one to post on Valentine's Day so the timing was perfect.
Link

Have a wonderful Family Day everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great picture! The kids are adorable. It looks like it was a really fun party.
jane said…
I know everybody says that can't believe they are 4 already. But I remember when you were showing off your engagement ring...wasn't that just a few years ago!?*
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.