fabulous friday challenge

A big thanks to everyone who participated last week! I always enjoy seeing your photos and they always leave me so inspired. Thanks so much for taking the time!

Here's one of my favourite shots from this week. It's a picture of my sister. In a few short weeks, I'll get to meet my new niece or nephew. I am so excited! ♥

Fabulous Friday

Your turn! Post away and have a wonderful weekend!

Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.






Comments

tiarastantrums said…
oh How I wish I had a big belly right now! Love me some babies!
Melanie said…
So happy to be linking up again, it's been too long! YAY... I love me some babies too... congrats to your sissy!!
Lori said…
Love that picture!
Anonymous said…
Oh wow cograts to your sister, how exciting best news ever!
Unknown said…
What a great pregnancy photo. such a clever idea.
Unknown said…
That is so cool! My sis having a baby too!
Marla said…
Congrats, Auntie!
Desirae R said…
What a neat idea for a maternity pic!
Unknown said…
What an exciting time! I look forward to lots of tiny baby photos. :D
Have a fantastic weekend.